There is no doubt that the prevalence of ridesharing services, such as Uber and Lyft, has increased in recent years. However, this increase in rideshare availability has also resulted in an increase in traffic accidents.
In fact, a recent study conducted by the University of Chicago and Rice University found that the rise of such ridesharing services has also resulted in an approximately 3% increase in traffic fatalities in the United States since 2011. Thus, while Uber and Lyft have made travel more convenient, the inherent dangers of the road still remain.
So, what do you do if you are involved in a ridesharing accident? Whether you are a driver, passenger, or pedestrian, if you have sustained injuries in a ridesharing accident in or near San Diego, CA, contact a Lyft and Uber accident lawyer as soon as possible.
At the Saeedian Law Group, we pride ourselves on helping injury victims recover during some of the most difficult times of their lives. Give us a call today to discuss your case and see what we can do for you.
How a Lyft and Uber Accident Attorney Can Help You
Being involved in an Uber or Lyft accident can turn your world upside down. Between physical injuries, emotional trauma, and time away from work, the road toward recovery is often a long and painful road. Fortunately, however, you don’t have to go through this on your own. An experienced Lyft or Uber crash attorney can help you navigate this complex recovery process as you fight for your rights.
You might be wondering whether it’s truly worth hiring a Lyft and Uber accident lawyer in the aftermath of your accident. If you are wondering this, you’re not alone. However, what many people don’t realize is that having an experienced Uber or Lyft accident lawyer in your corner is often one of the best things you can do for your case.
A San Diego personal injury attorney can:
- Gather crucial evidence to help support your case;
- Assess your case as a whole to identify your best legal arguments;
- Evaluate your available damages in an effort to maximize your potential recovery;
- Negotiate with at-fault parties, their legal counsel, and their insurers;
- Prepare for and take your case to trial when a favorable settlement is not possible; and
- Provide you with much-needed emotional support at every step along the way.
Dealing with the aftermath of a rideshare accident is never easy, but we’re here to help.
Still have questions about whether and how an Uber or Lyft crash attorney can assist you with your personal injury case? Give our team a call today. We offer free consultations and would be more than happy to discuss your case with you.
Why Should You Choose Us As Your San Diego Rideshare Accident Attorney?
Selecting an attorney for your personal injury case is never easy. With so many to choose from, you might be wondering how to narrow down your options. To help make your decision a little easier, here are some reasons why we think we’re the best firm for the job:
- We exclusively practice personal injury law, so you can rest assured knowing we are well-equipped to handle your injury case;
- Lead attorney Michael Saeedian has earned a 10.0 Superb Rating from Avvo in the area of personal injury law;
- Attorney Saeedian is also an experienced trial advocate, having been recognized among The National Trial Lawyers’ Top 40 Under 40 and its Top 100 Trial Lawyers;
- We have helped our clients recover millions of dollars in compensation through both settlements and trial verdicts; and
- We are available by phone 24/7 to ensure that you get the representation and support you need.
Ready to move forward with a San Diego Lyft or Uber accident lawyer who will always have your best interests at heart? Give the Saeedian Law Group a call today.
Contact Saeedian Law Group Today
For something as important as your rideshare injury case, it’s imperative that you have an experienced advocate who knows what to expect and who will fight fiercely for your rights. At the Saeedian Law Group, that’s exactly what you will get.
Founding attorney Michael Saeedian has not only dedicated his entire practice to helping personal injury victims recover, but he himself also suffered a back injury in an automobile accident in the past. Therefore, he is fully aware of the pain and suffering that you are enduring. This makes him an even better advocate for his clients.
If you’re looking for a Lyft and Uber accident lawyer who will fight zealously for your rights, look no further than the Saeedian Law Group. Contact us today for a free consultation to discuss your case and see what we can do for you.