Beverly Hills Product Liability Lawyer
Injured by a Defective or Dangerous Product? We Can Help.
Companies responsible for designing, creating, manufacturing, marketing, and distributing all types of products have a responsibility to ensure consumer safety. In other words, these entities must make sure that their products are reasonably safe for everyday consumer use. When they fail to uphold this duty of care, injured victims and the surviving family members of those wrongfully killed can take legal action against the liable party/parties.
Were you injured after using a defective or dangerous product? Our Beverly Hills product liability lawyer, Michael Saeedian, can help you understand your legal rights, including your right to a fair recovery. We are committed to providing our clients with compassionate legal services tailored to their individual needs and concerns.
We are available by phone 24/7; call (310) 288-3000 to request a free, no-obligation consultation
Types of Defective Product Claims We Handle
Every day, we use countless products to navigate our lives. From our phones to our cars to our household appliances to our pharmaceutical medications, any one of these products has the potential to be defective.
There are three primary ways in which a product can be defective:
- Defective Design: the actual design of the product makes it inherently unreasonably dangerous for consumer use
- Defective Manufacturing: an error made during the manufacturing phase causes a product to become defective and unreasonably safe for consumers
- Defective Marketing: a product lacks proper safety warnings/instructions, making the product dangerous for users
It can be very difficult to determine when a defective or dangerous product is the cause of injuries/deaths. Furthermore, determining which type of defect a product had is even more complex. However, this is a crucial aspect of your product liability claim, as it indicates which party is liable.
At Saeedian Law Group, we have extensive experience representing clients injured by all types of defective and dangerous products, including but not limited to:
- Motor vehicles, such as cars, motorcycles, trucks, etc.
- Automobile/motor vehicle parts, including tires, brakes, airbags, and seatbelts
- Electronics, cell phones, computers, and tablets
- Everyday household appliances and cleaning agents
- Building materials, such as insulation and electrical wiring
- Toxic chemicals and substances
- Children’s toys and playground equipment
- Pharmaceutical drugs and medical devices
- Over-the-counter medications, like cough syrup or pain medicine
This list is by no means exhaustive. If you or your loved one was injured as a result of one of the above-mentioned products or another item, reach out to Saeedian Law Group right away for a free consultation. In most cases, you only have two years from the date of injury to bring a personal injury claim.
Client Rear Ended; Insurance Denied Causation $1,000,000 Policy Limits
Motorcyclist Hit By Vehicle Pulling out of a Driveway Causing Client to Fly Over Hood $1,000,000 Policy Limits
Assault & Battery by Nightclub Security Against Three Girls $625,000
Client Rear Ended; Insurance Denied Any Injury $475,000
Defendant Ran a Red-Light T-Boning Client $250,000
Client Crossing Street at the Crosswalk Hit by Defendant’s Vehicle $250,000
Client Rear-Ended $175,000
Client Slipped and Fell at a Grocery Store; Insurance Denied Liability $160,000
Client Rear-Ended by a Taxi $100,000 Policy Limits
Client T-Boned; Insurance offered $12,000 $100,000 Policy Limits
No Upfront Costs
We offer free consultations and do not charge anything unless we recover for you.
We believe that every client's case is unique and deserves individual attention and care.
Our experienced team is not afraid to take your case to trial to maximize your recovery.
Access to an Attorney
Our attorneys work directly with our clients and are committed to being accessible 24/7.
We've successfully handled thousands of cases & boast decades of combined experience.
A Record of Success
We have recovered millions of dollars in verdicts & settlements for our clients.